Based on the recent events regarding the Covid-19 Virus, we have decided to postpone our 4th & 5th Grade Travel Team Tryouts until further notice. The Tryout was originally scheduled for March 16th & March 19th.
We want to take the same precautions as the NBA and the NCAA, as well as many of the School Districts throughout the country. 
As always, the safety of our children and families comes first.  We want to see all the boys back on the court when the time is right.
Re-scheduling updates and info will be posted here.  Please check back frequently.
Coach Gayle